hitmen review

Hi,


  My name is Angie. I am a Spanish girl living in the USA. I have been raped several times by a stupid drug addict who made my life hell after he was released last summer.


  Because I decided to kill this guy, I am providing here a review for a dark web service that I have found


  I told them that I will provide a review online, in an anonymous way, after I try their services. I urged them not to let me down. I decided to provide a review because I searched for other people's reviews, but I have found none.


  I am providing this review for other people who just like me, are needing to know if they can trust online hitmen or not.


 This hitman completed the job in my case, and they killed the guy that I wanted to be killed


  I am providing here a step-by-step description of what happened and proofs. If any of you have different experiences with them, please feel free to email me your review and I will be happy to put it online here next to my review


  I have found this hitman on the date of January 13th when searching for hitmen online. I found the link on some dark web links sites, where it was explained that I need the Tor Browser to access the dark web and to use hitmen sites.


  I downloaded the Tor Browser, and then I spent several days searching for reviews and feedback from other customers about this hitmen site, but I have found none.


  On January 15th I decided to go ahead and try their services. I created a free account and I have submitted an order to kill the guy who was terrorizing me.


 I have then researched how to get Bitcoins. I have found a way to exchange cash into bitcoin and a day later I have added the required amount into the wallet escrow they provided:


 I am blurring the wallet address and other identifiable information because I do not want to be traced by police. Also as you guessed, Angie is not my real name, and I did not provide my real name to this hitman site. I hide my IP using the Tor Browser and I am fully anonymous.


 After I added the bitcoin to the wallet provided by the website, I got a bit into a panic because the bitcoin did not show up in my balance right away. Turned out I needed to wait several hours for it to appear. But several hours later, it did show up in the balance!



 I also got a message from the admin of the website that a hitman has been assigned to the job. They gave me an estimated date



 They asked me to leave the city on 20 and 21st January, to have a strong alibi in case anyone asked where I have been.

 That is because I didn't have money to pay for an accident murder so I paid for a simple shoot and run murder.

 I made travel arrangements and on the 20th in the morning I left for Albany


 On 22th I got a message from the website admin that the job has been done! 



 I was happy but didn't fully trust them until I have personally checked that the target was dead! I traveled back to NY and visited the area. I had a few friends who confirmed the shooting. They didn't know I was the one who ordered the murder.


 I also found several news reports in the media about the shooting

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-shot-dead-queens-20200121-32r46klqjrgwhezgdl5ihjei2q-story.html


https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-shot-dead-queens-20200121-32r46klqjrgwhezgdl5ihjei2q-story.html


 I released the funds to the hitman and deleted the Tor Browser on the laptop. I deleted all traces on the laptop and donated it to the homeless.


 I purchased a new laptop, this has no links to the mentioned murder 


 Another reviews hitmen site is here http://www.hire-a-hitman.pw

 The hitman site can be found here http://au76pfb2m4g4pfe5.onion if accessed with Tor, or here http://au76pfb2m4g4pfe5.onion.ws if accessed with a normal web browser

Comentarii

  1. Best article and thanks for providing such kind of informatin.
    Get emirates id and check emirates id statusby visiting the site https://emiratesids.com/. you can also read any topic of UAE.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu